TelePacific Communications, the largest CLEC providing integrated voice and data telecommunications services to the small and medium-sized business ("SMB") customer segment in California and Nevada.
TelePacific is a facility based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier headquartered in Los Angeles. In business since 1998, the Company provides services on TelePacific owned switches and network infrastructure, including local and long distance voice, dedicated Internet access, private networking, and data transport services as well as bundled voice and Internet solutions.
Through ongoing support and feedback TelePacific continually works hard for its customers. As part of its commitment to quality of service, the Company has put metrics in place that create visibility and accountability throughout the organization-metrics TelePacific reviews on an organizational level each week; discussing and working every issue, every account, and every customer experience. With this attention to detail, TelePacific can continuously focus on opportunities for improvement.
- Voice Services - Local and long distance phone service options including business lines, voice-only PRI, SuperTrunks, SIP VoIP and Hosted PBX all with many dozens of enhanced features, plus a wide array of mobile voice equipment and calling plans.
- Data Networking - DSL, T-1, Fixed Wireless, Ethernet with high bandwidth TDM and fiber options at speeds up to 1 Gbps, and WAN solutions such as MPLS IP-VPN and private lines, giving customers a wide array of options and speeds.
- Cloud Services - Colocation and data backup services that provide anytime, anywhere access to your network and protect vital corporate data while eliminating technology and hardware obsolescence and the financial drain associated with equipment and software maintenance and updates.
- Continuity and Security - Business continuity, managed security and a range of other on-premise and cloud-based services designed to protect and ensure ongoing operations from human error, inclement weather and natural disasters. (and ensure the survival of your business)
- Mobile - We offer a variety of mobile feature phones, smartphones and BlackBerry handsets with a range of calling plans as well as business mobility solutions that can be bundled and billed on a single invoice with other TelePacific services.
- 95% of all calls into customer care are answered in 30 seconds or less by a TelePacific employee who can answer and respond to your questions.
- 93% of all calls into customer care are resolved on the first call.
- With a team dedicated to accurate invoicing, TelePacific boasts a 99% invoice accuracy.
- Customer satisfaction is in the 97th percentile with over 2,000 customers surveyed monthly by Receivable Management Services, a Dunn & Bradstreet Partner Company.
TelePacific's commitment is to provide the communications services your company needs for success, and to offer the best service in the telecommunications industry with simplified, timely and accurate billing. TelePacific's employees strive to live up to that commitment every day. They are experienced, well trained and customer-focused.
- Data T1
- Bonded T1
- Frac/Full DS3
- Frac/Full OC3/12/48
- Metro Fiber Ethernet
- Integrated (SIP Handoff)
- Integrated (PRI Handoff)
- Integrated (Analog Handoff)
- POTS Lines
- Local Voice
- Dedicated LD (In/Out)
- Point to Point
Visit the TelePacific site