The power of the Cisco Unified Communications Family of products extends throughout the enterprise, delivering a powerful, converged wireless solution with intelligent wireless infrastructure and an innovative new product: the Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7926G (Figure 1). This device now introduces two-dimensional (2D) bar-code scanning capability to the successful Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone portfolio.
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7926G is designed for users in rigorous workspaces as well as general office environments, where mobile communications and bar-code scanning are required. It supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security. Some of the main benefits and highlights follow:
● IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
● Two-inch color display
● 2D image bar-code scanner
● Bluetooth 2.0 support with enhanced data rate (EDR)
● IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
● MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
● Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
● Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
● Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
● Support for a wide range of applications through XML and Java Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)
Table 1 lists the features, Table 2 summarizes wireless characteristics, Table 3 lists specifications, Table 4 provides certification and compliance information, and Table 5 gives bar-code specifications."